- Participant Ages 18+
Discover the Flavors of Sonoma County
- Tour lasts about 3 hours and includes tastings at 5 to 7 venues within The Barlow, including enough food for lunch.
- There is ample free parking available within the Barlow and on adjacent streets.
- Tour meets at 6761 McKinley St., across the street from Acre Pizza.
- Tour guests must be 18 or older. Alcoholic beverages will be offered during the tour.
- Tour is mostly handicap accessible.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tour runs rain or shine. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available.
- Photography encouraged.
- Tours take place on Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. and last 3 hours.
- Great for group outings and private parties.
Tour may include tastings at:
Crooked Goat Brewing
This craft beer brewery and taproom serve innovative beers with a distinctive West County style.
Wm Cofield Cheesemakers
Proper British-style cheese handcrafted with love in West Sonoma County.
Contemporary Mexican-style street food with a gourmet twist. Enjoy deeply satisfying, healthy, handcrafted dishes made with organic seasonal ingredients sourced from long-standing providers.
One of Sonoma County’s best brewpubs offering serious brews, great music, tasty tavern cuisine, and a lively atmosphere.
Boutique winery with an unusual selection of carefully-crafted wines such as Chenin Blanc and Carignan. The relaxing tasting room is a great place to hang out and listen to music.
An award-winning small artisan patisserie using old-world methods to craft all of their delectable creations with love from scratch.
One of the first natural food stores in Sonoma County still going strong selling products guided by their longtime motto: food for people, not for profit.
Taylor Lane Organic Coffee
Taylor Lane Organic Coffee’s welcoming coffee bar offers handcrafted coffee, espresso, and tea as well as pastries and small bites.
The Farmer’s Wife
Award-winning sandwiches – especially grilled-cheese made with the freshest, locally sourced, organic ingredients.
Tour meets at 6761 McKinley St. Across the street from Acre Pizza.